imlib-1.9.4 packages uploaded to master

Hi,

Sorry for the cross post but I wasn't sure if everyone that uses the
imlib packages is subscribed to debian-gtk-gnome.  Please remove one
of the lists from your reply if replying, as appropriate.

I couldn't wait any longer.  The imlib-1.9.4 packages have been very
stable so due to popular demand, I uploaded the imlib-1.9.4 packages
for potato to master.  Note that I rebuilt the packages but I made no
changes to the sources.  I don't think anything broke since my GNOME
panel and apps are running just fine (or they aren't any more buggy
than usual :).

Oddly enough, my GNOME CPU load meter works now.  It has been broken
for a while.  It's great when things just get fixed without
trying to fix them. ;-)

How do I go about getting the imlib packages in the staging area
removed?

Let me know if you have any problems.  I guess they'll get processed
into the main distribution by tomorrow night.

-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26