Intent to do NMU for SVGATextMode

For some time now this package has been broken in several ways when used
with Debian distributions more recent that hamm.

I have repackaged it with fixes for the most significant outstanding bugs,
namely:

  * Changed Fontselect lines in TextConfig to avoid fonts removed
    in kbd-data 0.97-1 and to fix #33463
  * fixed path to SVGATextMode in STMmenu (#34963)
  * patched for new gpm.pid in STM_reset (#31815, #32339, #34703,
    #35339 )

If no-one objects I will do a NMU of this package later this week.

best,
Ron.