Re: man and glibc 2.1 breakage

Thanx to all who have replyed and helped in the matter.

In the quiet of the bus bringing me home (four hours!) I found the bug I
introduced trying badly to modify the environment :-)

-69f is in Incoming and in ftp://icebox.icenet.fi/private/fpolacco/man-db
(if memory helps me).
It surely solves the "term non functional" problem (which i managed to
reproduce), but I don't know if it also solves the "loop" problem.
I hope so.
Please let me know.

Thank you again for the support and your patience.

fab