is the cfs package orphaned?

Can anyone tell me if the package cfs is officially orphaned?

One of the bug reports that has been filed automatically says it
is orphaned, but there is no evidence of that in the package or
the WNPP.

There are some bugs that are over 500 days old and the most recent
upload of this package was in 1996. Also, it does not build out
of the box on my slink system. But I don't want to tread on anyone's
toes if there is a maintainer.

If not, I will fix some bugs and change the maintainer to debian-qa.

Hamish