Re: Wish for including HTML validator into Debian

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:

> Do you know that SP is already available in Debian.  The WDG
> validator you reference is based on it.
I didn't know that fact.  Could you point me to the package name
(searching for "sp" matches many packages :-() and could you explain
how far this "is based on it" reaches.  May be I missed something
when I was searching for a HTML validator in the debian archive.  I
only found weblint.

Kind regards

       Andreas.