Re: Bugs older than two years

On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 12:14:42AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>     * Michael Dorman's packages that were affected, namely mailtools,
>       xpm4.7 and mhonarc no longer have *any* open bugs!

I'd like a porter to recompile xpm source (which produces xpm4g,
xpm4g-dev and xpm4.7), so that we can verify this buglessness.

>    Package: xaw3dg
>    Maintainer: joost witteveen <joostje@debian.org>
>    3857 listres dumps core

Apparently, xcontrib programs hate xaw3dg. A workaround is to introduce
xaw-wrappers support in xcontrib, about which I've already talked with
the maintainer. It'll be done RSN.

>    Package: libc4
>    Maintainer:
>    [REMOVE] libc4 is no longer supported
>    5666 libc5-dev_5.4.13-1 fails in postinstallation (but installs)
>
>    Package: libc4-dev
>    Maintainer:
>    [REMOVE] libc4 is no longer supported
>    5688 libc4-dev overwrites many files from libc4

Aren't these packages withdrawn? Shouldn't their bugs be dismissed then?