Re: Intent to package xmemos

Dragon <kysh@blackwolf.com> writes:

> Has it occurred to anyone that the GPL isn't DFSG free? :> Not programs
> licensed under it, but the license itself, which cannot be modified or
> altered? :>
> Does this mean we have to move the GPL out of main? ;>

Check out the archives for one of the most stunningly pointless
threads of all time, on exactly this subject (I've not got a URL I'm
afraid, because I cannot be bothered to look it up ;-).

Anyway, the conclusion last time was that it stays, so lets not waste
our time again.

Cheers, Phil.

P.S. Do we have a FAQ for threads that have been repeatedly bludgeoned
to death ?