Re: moving of dinstall run time on master.

"Joey" == Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

doogie> This email is not a discussion about whether to move
doogie> dinstall's run time.  It will happen no matter what.
doogie> This email is to discuss possible alternatives.

Joey> Please read what doogie wrote.

I hope it's safe to assume that doogie was tired that day, and didn't
really mean this the way it sounds.  He probably expected Guy and
debian-admin to agree that a change was needed, and was seeing if
we had a preference.

But since Guy and d-admin weren't warned first, it sounds like some
kind of official ultimatum from Novare, which it can't be because Ean
Schuessler isn't involved.

The whole episode makes me nostalgic for the era when Developers were
nice and considerate to one another.  Those were the days....

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __       www.netgod.net irc.debian.org         mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      World Domination, of course.           mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\           And scantily clad females.       GO BLUE