Re: GDB

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Fredrik Hallenberg wrote:

> Any progress on the problems with breakpoints in potato gdb (#32586)? This
> bug is really serious, severity should be important (maybe even grave).

I'm waiting for gdb-4.18 to be released to spend a few days on the gdb
package.

Until then you have 2 options:
1/ revert to the gdb in slink (which is known to work).
2/ correct the problem and send me a patch. ;)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:   http://www.openhardware.org    Logiciels du soleil: -