                play order can be adjusted with great flexibility.
Author:         brama@stack.nl (Bram Avontuur)
Maintained-by:  brama@stack.nl (Bram Avontuur)
Primary-site:   sunsite.unc.edu /pub/Linux/apps/sound/players
                139kb mp3blaster-2.0b6.tar.gz
Alternate-site: mud.stack.nl /pub/mp3blaster
                139kb mp3blaster-2.0b6.tar.gz
Platforms:      Linux/i386,Linux/alpha,OpenBSD/alpha,FreeBSD are tested.
Copying-policy: GPL

* SynrG notes that the number of configuration questions to answer in
  sendmail is NON-TRIVIAL