debian.RPM

Hello,
our cluster is made up of about 30 PCs currently runnig RedHat...
well by now we are about to turn the whole cluster  to a
better mantainable distribution (i.e. Debian).
My intention is to build up a bunch of scripts whose aim is to
completely and definitely convert the whole RedHat distribution
into a Debian one. Take it as a sort of queer joke: I want
to build an RPM package containing these scripts, just to be able
to do:
rpm -i debian.rpm
on the target machine, and wait... ;)

We have the full ftp.debian.org mirror locally.
Any advices?

	ciao,
	zoin.

--