Re: Linux & Apple

The URL below works just fine, but when I try to get to the "Technology
Manager" link, I get suffled to an error screen that requests a long list
of information in any e-mail request for "support" accessing the requested
URL. I'm using Mozilla. Is it worth my trying to get through?

Would the rest of the group support my application for the job? I really
need to find a paying gig that is Linux related.

Such a job might also give me an "inroad" into the company to negotiate a
"proper" license for the software.