Intent to package: Pise, a program to make Web interfaces to command-line tools

Pise is described in <http://www-alt.pasteur.fr/~letondal/Pise/>. It is mostly
used for Biology but can be useful in other fields.

Basically, you write (in a language prvided by Pise) a description of the
command-line program (its name, parameters, wether they are mandatory or not,
etc) and Pise produces a CGI to run it. See it in action at
<http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/intro-uk.html#log>.

The licence is GPL.

Technically, it is a bit complicated (and still under development) so do not
expect it too soon.

It depends on several stuff:

* perl-byacc (the byacc with the -P option) which does not seem to exist in
Debian. I'll check with the maintainer of byacc.

* Perl 5 modules "BSD::Resource" (I'll package it if necessary), "POSIX"
(idem) and "MD5" (already in Debian).

* readseq (already a Debian package),

* fmtseq (see my intent to package seqio).