RE: pthreads

Hi Ossama,

Thanks for the suggestion, I went to get the library. Unfortunately it is in
the unstable distribution, and this requires a 46MB update of my
installation (I don't have access to the CD distribution down here).
Secondly, this is a production server I am working on and I don't want to
update that without some serious testing. I updated to Debian 2.1 a couple
of weeks ago and had one or two little hiccups. Thirdly, even though the
library looks fascinating, all I really need at the moment is the name of
the library I require to enable pthreads for my application.

Is there anyone out there that has done this?