Re: intent to package gq

Robert -

>i intend to package gq, a libopenldap gtk ldap client that supports
>umich/o= penldap/ldap v3 servers. first test build looks good.

Great!  I tried it out myself, but had not gotten around to packaging
it.  The main problem I saw was the lack of documentation.  I did
manage to point it to ldap.four11.com and queried them successfully.
I suggest you put at least that much into /usr/doc/gq/examples.
Incidentally - a query on "Collins" failed because there were too many
hits.  I did not look to see whether that was controlled by a
compile-time constant, or something that could be adjusted later.

			  - Jim Van Zandt