Re: what ever happened to..

On Sat, Mar 20, 1999 at 09:35:04PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> .. the Closes: #xxxx stuff in changelogs? I don't see it being used anymore,
> I don't think the modifications to dpkg-dev were ever made official.
>
> It seems a great shame to let this die.

I Have tried to use it, does not appear to actually work as Closes:
#xxxx.

Eric Raymond:  I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck.

Richard Stallman:  Any software that isn't free sucks.

Linus Torvalds:  I'm interested in free beer.

Richard Stallman:  That's okay, as long as I don't have to drink it.  I
don't like beer.
        -- LinuxWorld Expo panel, 4 March 1999