Re: mutt signatures (was Re: Volume on -devel) [ot]

On Fri, Mar 19, 1999 at 01:19:07PM -0500, Jonathan P Tomer wrote:
[I wrote:]
> > With mutt, it's really a very trivial process.  And remember, as Debian
>
> sorry for the clutter, but that brings up a question i had wanted to
> ask... is the application/pgp-signature thing that mutt does any kind
> of standard at all?
[...]

Yes, it's a standard.  RFC 2015.  There is no particular reason a mail
program should not support it.  You mentioned elisp; the latest version of
VM might, if I understood the upstream announcement correctly.

> "Reasoning is partly insane" --Rush, "Anagram (for Mongo)"

Good band.  See the URL below.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    Never underestimate the power of human
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    stupidity.