Re: Volume on -devel

On Fri, Mar 19, 1999 at 12:04:56PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> s/PGP/GPG/
>
> Aside from that issue, trust me.  The time investment is worth it.
>
> With mutt, it's really a very trivial process.  And remember, as Debian
> grows, validation of identity among our developers is an ever-more
> important issue.

I understand what I have to do to enable the PGP/GPG related stuff
in mutt, yes it is trivial, and GPG is free (and I'm not from US).
But I don't like the idea of constant identification and certification
etc. It is perfectly acceptable for me to sign the packages that I
upload and for which I (kindof) guarantee (my name is on them), but
mails of this kind? Plus, I won't be able to post from sites where
I don't keep my ~/.pgp directory.