Request for help packaging two existing applications

Good day, all,
	I've written an application called Mason that creates a packet
filtering firewall from scratch.  I also have one called Buildkernel which
automates the entire kernel build process.  They consist of some shell
scripts, a configuration file each, documentation, and a few support data
files.  I already have them available as a .tar.gz and an rpm, but would
like to see them available as .deb packages as well.
	Would someone familar with the packaging process be willing to
help me pack it up?  I'll gladly work with that individual to make any
changes needed in the base package and make sure that person gets notice
whenever I release a new version.
	I'm not subscribed to either list, so I'd appreciate it if you
could include my email address in any correspondence.  If there's another
location where this request should be posted, please let me know.
Finally, both packages are available for review at the web site listed in
my .sig.
	Thanks for your time.  I look forward to working with you.
Cheers,
	- Bill

	Before you criticise a person, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, at least you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
William Stearns (wstearns@pobox.com)
Mason, Buildkernel, and named2hosts are at: http://www.pobox.com/~wstearns