Debian contacts rolodex

At the LinuxWorld expo I got a lot of bussiness cards and names of
people who are willing to help us in some way, or who I think can help
us. I'm going to make a list of them so we can can find those people
when we need them.  I'm sure some of you also have some contacts like
this (or want to be on the list yourself), and I'ld appreciate it if you
can tell me about them.

I'm not going to make this list public, since it contains a lot of
personal information, but if you need something particular please ask me
and I can check the list to see if we have someone to help you.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl