Intent to package: cricket

I intend to package Cricket. From the webpage:

Cricket is a high performance, extremely flexible system for monitoring
trends in time-series data. Cricket was expressly developed to
help network managers visualize and understand the traffic on their
networks, but it can be used all kinds of other jobs, as well.

Cricket was created by one of my coworkers here at WebTV, and has been
placed under the GPL.

-Kysh

--
-> 1988 Black Kawasaki EX500 ('Yarf!') <street>
-> FAA licensed private pilot