Re: dpkg bug

>> >Does one of the packages depend directly on itself?
>>
>> Doesn't appear so.
>
>I had the same problem.  It appeared to be due to something in
>libggi-target-x.  I didn't investigate any further.
>
>Bumping up the debugging level in dpkg (eg. "dpkg -D3777 --configure
>-a"), should show you where it's dying.

When others had the same problem I followed the suggestions of manually
installing the latest libggi stuff which seems to have solved the problem.
Thanks for the suggestion about the debugging level, I'll try that next time.

--
I am in London and would like to meet any Linux users here.
I plan to work in London for 6 months and then I might move to some other