Re: freedom-subtracted.debian.org (was: Re: KDE)

*Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> You are defending the existing structure very convincing and very hard, too.
> Now, can you also respect that some purists like me would enjoy a virtual
> domain where contrib and non-free is just not accessible? Is your tolerance
> huge enough to accept adding such a virtual domain, which doesn't harm
> anyone, especially not existing infrastructure?
   I like this idea.  One potential problem is that it would add confusion.
(Try to put yourself in the place of a newbie), trying to find out where to
go to get "debian" .  But it doesn't sound like a costly experiment. I think
it is a good idea.

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>,  lapeyre@debian.org