Switching to CVS: how to get all my Debian diffs?

I plan to switch to CVS for the management of my Debian packages and I miss
something. cvs-inject makes starting to use CVS really easy and cvs-upgrade
will make easier to integrate new upstream versions. Fine.

Now, is there an easy way to get into the CVS tree all the previous work? I
keep all the source packages and I can do a cvs-inject of the first '.dsc'.
But, after that, there is no easy way to integrate the different Debian
versions. If, on the other hand, I cvs-inject the last '.dsc', I do not have
the former work into the CVS tree.

Does someone have a nice program which will take a set of source packages
(.orig, .diff and .dsc) and put them all under CVS, before I start to work on
the new tree?