Re: Gnome-session Startup Issue

Well, D'oh.  That would explain it then.  I sure thought they were 1.0.  I
guess I shoulda read version numbers closer, no?  I guess that's why it
seemed to messed up and foobar'ed to me at the time :P

Perhaps the old debs should be replaced with a file that says 'please wait
a few days'?  (or a file in general that says "MARTIN! CHECK THE VERSION
NUMBERS!' ;)

Sorry 'bout the confusion.

Do Svidonia,

Martin Held
heldm@ucs.orst.edu
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.