RE: intent to package rxp

On 03-Mar-99 Shaleh wrote:
> This is a really cool XML parser.  As seen on freshmeat.net

I sent this off kinda quickly once I saw that the author had posted to
freshmeat (I thought he would not do that until next week).

rxp is both an event parser and a tree parser.  Most cool.

HOWEVER it currently ships as a collection of .o files -- no libs at all and no
support for them.  I am currently working on this.  Progress seems good.

If someone would mail me info on how to properly compile a libaray it would be
nice.  (Compiler options, when to use/not use PIC, etc.)