Debian 'almost 2.1' slink article

	First of all thanks for your comments on the article I sent some
time back to the list on Debian 2.1.
	Finally, this article is up and viewable, and I found yesterday
night (for me at least), in the IRC party, that it could be useful as a FAQ
for many users/developers. The article tries to summarise what Debian 2.1
will bring (since it was not finally released today), and what it is
expected to come later with potato.
	I hope you all enjoy (please send me comments, suggestions and such
if you will), it is located here:
	http://www.openresources.com/magazine/debian-21/

	(also available translated to Spanish, and the people in the Frech
translation list said they wanted to translate it into that languaje)

	Best regards everyone, keep up the good work

	Javi