Re: Intent to Party like its 1999

Well, if you wanted to get into downtown San Jose from Caltrain, you can take
Caltrain into Santa Clara.  From there, hop the 60 bus north to the end of the
line, which connects to Light Rail.  Unfortunately, light rail is currently
being extended, so there's a shuttle bus that will take you from there into
downtown San Jose.  It's painful, but that's one way to get into San Jose from
Cal Train.

							Dave