Re: gnome debs

Jules Bean <jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Jeff Beley wrote:
>
> > is there an apt site for the latests gnome debs?
>
> There aren't any newer than those on the main mirrors.
>
> Jim is trying to do 0.99.8 for today.

Coming...  I got derailed by the egrep problem, and then some
unexpected company.  I'll upload the stuff as soon as I compile each
part.  Stay tuned to debian-gtk-gnome for the details.

There were some 1.0-pre packages on the Gnome ftp site briefly.  They
were removed before I got to them though.

Cheers,

 - Jim