GNU/FreeBSD

If you haven't already, you will soon hear from a Mr. Brett Glass
about your discussions on GNU/FreeBSD.  You will, no doubt, be glad
to know that Brett is the resident FreeBSD zealot.  With this in
mind, I would like to extend a welcome hand from a rational FreeBSD
user, and ask that you consider certain opinions to be those of
the espouser only and not necessarily those of the FreeBSD community
in general.  Debian is by far the best Linux distribution available
and I believe both communities will benefit greatly by such a
venture.

--
  Allen Campbell       |  Lurking at the bottom of the
  allenc@verinet.com   |   gravity well, getting old.