From: Jesper Pedersen <jews@imada.ou.dk>
Subject: Burning programs
To: wakkerma@debian.org
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:47:12 +0100 (MET)

Hi.

I can see that you maintain the xcdroast package for Debian.

I just want you send this link, since BurnIT has alot more features
and will run on all platforms support by Debian.

Try the development (1.x) version since it is the most stable for all
platforms. The BurnIT-1.0.x series are only considered stable for Linux/x86.

BurnIT homepage:

 http://sunsite.auc.dk/BurnIT/

Cheers,

 Jesper Pedersen