Re: Intent to package a Debian control file grepper

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 04:59:38PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Have you looked at the sgrep package,

Yes.  It does not look approachable without a week of study.  And according
to its manpage, it does not do regexps - grep-dctrl does.

> it includes a lot of custom debian
> stuff to grep status and available files.

Can you or someone else please show me, how my example queries would be done
in sgrep?  (I'm not interested in getting the same output format, but I want
the same information.)

	Antti-Juhani

                 "Fight them without becoming them."
           (J. Michael Straczynski: Babylon 5, 3rd Season)