Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 22, 1999

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 10:18:35 +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Package: wget (main)
> > Maintainer: Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@feedback.net.ar>
> >   33624  [const@CE.CCTPU.EDU.RU: wget-1.5.3, chmod+symlinks]
> Since Nick has *a lot* of open and old bugs I assume that he isn't around.

I vaguely recall trying to contact him in December or January, and getting
"no such user" mail bounces. Johnie, perhaps it's time to declare him MIA?

POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.