Re: web based configuration

Dave Swegen <dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> writes:

> I have just started learning perl, and I thought it might be interesting to
> write some form of system configuration tool using CGI. So I was wondering
> if a) there are any such projects going on in debian, b) if not would it be
> a good idea, and c) does anyone have any suggestions for something to
> configure (preferably something small and simple ;)

There exists such a tool (for apache and user administration, I
think). There was an article about that in the German Linuxmagazin
(www.linuxmagazin.de). I will look it up, when I come home this
evening.

HTH,

Jens

---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de   grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37