Re: It's Time to Talk About Free Software Again

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 11:18:09PM -0800, Tor Slettnes wrote:
[..]
>   [*] Showing up among professional demonstrators from the 60's,
>       dressed up in Star Wars costumes, on "Windows Refund Day",
>       being his latest cry for attention.  While it may score in
>       the Anything-But-Microsoft crowd, people are bound to take
>       OSS and consequently Linux less seriously due to induhviduals
>       like that.

...now, if he'd had a hammer with him, THAT would have been
entertaining...

(If you don't get it, you can figure out what I mean by looking at
http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/98dec/19981222.html and
havkign a good laugh or two)

--
"There are 3 things to remember about being a Starship Captain:
 Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and never,