Sather - what happened to that package

Hi guys,

I was thinking about packaging Sather (a OO-language somewhat like Eiffel) for
Debian, but I found out that officially <kai@debian.org> maintains that
package. That is, he signed up for it ~600 days ago and never submitted it yet.
Now I contacted him, but haven´t got response so far. Does anybody know, what
happened to him and/or the package?

BTW - this would by my first package - if anybody knows about Sather or is
interested in it, please contact me. (Sather is a great language for several
respects, but it is strangely quiet around it. Maybe Debian will change that :-)

Ciao,
Nobbi