intent to package: MICO

MICO is a CORBA repository and is the repository that has been chosen for the
KDE project.  MICO is licensed under the LGPL and includes both the LGPL and
GPL licenses in it's archive.

I would like to meet any Debian developers who are in/around the London area to
get my GPG key signed so I can register as a Debian developer.

Russell Coker

PS  In case someone else has already started work on this here's an archive of
what I've got done so far so you can merge your code with mine.

PPS This is for MICO version 2.2.3.  Version 2.2.4 apparently doesn't work as
well.