Re: soliciting opinions about potential new cron/at features.

That made me think about another question about cron/at,
unrelated to the previous one, though.  Is there a reason
cron and at services are provided by two seperate daemons?
Or is it just historically how things have always been
done, or just that no one ever bothered to do it?

Fishy

--
"The only thing that gives me pleasure apart from my work,
my violin, and my sailboat is the appreciation of my