Re: Intent to package cforge and code-medic

We could still place Code Crusader in the contrib directory, yes?  It is
freely distributable, isn't it?

T.J.
|  Linux, Unix, GNU, Open Systems, C, C++, Java, X Windows, Sketching,  |
|   +---------------------------------------------------------------+   |
| V | |\  /| ____  ___          |\ | Website:                       | T |
| i | | \/ | |    |   |  |    | | \|  www.stcloudstate.edu/~duchet01| C |
| r | |    | |--  |--/   |    | |  |                                | P |
| g | |    | |___ |   \  |___ | |  | EMAIL:                         | / |
| i |                                   duchet01@stcloudstate.edu   | I |
| l +---------------------------------------------------------------+ P |
| , |     T.J. Duchene, Senior                                      | , |
|   |     Applied Computer Science/English Literature and Writing   |   |
| E |     Saint Cloud State University                              | T |
| i +---------------------------------------------------------------+ e |
| nstien, Hawking, Animation, AD&D, Caffiene, Tolkien, Internet, CGI, a |
  "We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries
   of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and
   invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know
   many things. Fourteen words to make someone fall in love with you
   forever, seven words to make them go without pain, how to say goodbye
   to a friend who is dying, how to be poor, how to be rich, how to
   rediscover dreams when the world has stolen them from you."

				- Elric the Technomage
				Babylon 5: "A Geometry of Shadows"