Debian Lessons

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

I'd like to advertise <http://www.iki.fi/liw/texts/debian-lessons.html>:

	This text lists the important things I think the Debian
	development community has learned about project management in
	the course of developing the Debian GNU/Linux system.

I've been thinking about writing it for a long time, and finally did a
few nights ago (I was reading RFC2060, and my brain overflowed). I then
had some positive feedback on IRC (#debian-devel), and decided to make
it public. Feedback more than welcome.