Re: shared library problem

Previously Andrew Pimlott wrote:
> It shouldn't--your module should attempt to load libgdbm when it is
> dlopen()'ed, if it's linked with it.

It seems to load libgdm just fine looking at the strace. What I see
happening is a whole lot of brk() calls and then the segfault..

> Anyway, if this doesn't help, I'll be happy to compare a sample of your code
> with my experiments (which I did on an x86 slink system).

I've removed all code that isn't necessary to reproduce this, I'll
attach it to this message. Now lets hope somebody know how to solve
this..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl