Removing Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org) from the project.

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:
> If you intend to trivialize ignoring bugs for hundreds of days, we
> can always take the thread to -devel.  I have been writing you
> privately because I am hoping to get some positive response this way
> without causing any undue embarassment in public.

In the same way you feel I'm trivializing this, I believe you're
overstating it.  And I suspect you feel I'm being just as bull-headed
in your attitude as I feel you are in yours.

I did realize, though, what had been nagging me---I think you're the
one who started the recent thread on removing "derelict" developers,
or you certainly seemed to come out for it, so I'm willing to serve as
your guinea pig.  Make your case against me.

Mike.