Re: glibc 2.1 and potato

On Thursday 4 February 1999, at 20 h 3, the keyboard of Joel Klecker
<jk@espy.org> wrote:

> That and new programs will need the GLIBC_2.1 versioned symbols.

In that case, I would suggest (yes, it's easier said than done) that we can
have an alternate development environment so we can compile slink packages on
a potato machine.

Otherwise, I will not be able to upgrade my packages to potato myself, since
slink ability is more important for them, so I will not change my libc.