Re: jdk1.1 grave bug (Was: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

    Stephane> Sam's message indicates that the i686 directory is
    Stephane> used. Since the name includes a ".." could it be a
    Stephane> symbolic link problem? Sam, any symlink in
    Stephane> /usr/lib/jdk1.1/bin? Any chance when deinstalling jdk
    Stephane> and reinstalling?

This bug has been fixed in the jdk1.1{,-dev} packages I uploaded
yesterday.  I'm just waiting for confirmation from Brian that they've
gone into slink.

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.  :-) -- Larry Wall