hamm chroot build environment

I have prepared a Debian hamm environment for building packages to run on old
versions of Debian.  As it seems that I can't use it for my intended purpose
(building KDE 1.1 on hamm) I have put it online at
ftp://ftp.timsnet.com/pub/kde/debi-dists/hamm-devel-chroot-990202.tar.bz2
Anyone who is interesting in building hamm packages but using a machine running
a different distribution or a different version of Debian can download this
archive and chroot to the root directory.

Have fun.

Russell Coker