Re: [Fwd] Uploaded pam 0.66-1 (source i386 all) to master

On Mon, Feb 01, 1999 at 07:51:01PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> Couple of comments I would like help with:
> 1) Should pam_pwdb be the default in the base installation or are the
>    pam_unix_*.so modules ok for this (pam_pwdb depends on libpwdb) ?

I have to change/delete /etc/pam.d/sudo on every machine because it
prefers pam_pwdb, which doesn't look in NIS.

Working NIS support out of the box is essential I'd think.

The idea is that the first face shown to people is one they can readily
accept - a more traditional logo. The lunacy element is only revealed
subsequently, via the LunaDude. [excerpted from the Lunatech Identity Manual]