Re: [Waaaaay Off-Topic] Bring out your dead!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Waaaaay Off-Topic] Bring out your dead!
- From: Robert Donn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:00:28 +1300
- Message-id: <19990204080028.A3316@sacrifice>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <19990131150210.B18335@debian.org>; from Joseph Carter on Sun, Jan 31, 1999 at 03:02:10PM -0800
- References: <19990128181417.A14635@worldvisions.ca> <Pine.SOL.firstname.lastname@example.org> <19990130223058.E892@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> <19990130215934.A867@mindspring.com> <19990131135028.A2824@cs.leidenuniv.nl> <19990131150210.B18335@debian.org>
On Sun, Jan 31, 1999 at 03:02:10PM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 1999 at 01:50:28PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > We could then have conversations like this with our users:
> > CART DRIVER: Bring out your dead!
> > LARGE MAN: Here's one!
> > CART DRIVER: Ninepence.
> > BODY: I'm not dead!
> I'm waiting for someone not to know where that's from...
I'm your man. Sounds British, though... Monty Python?
"IBM don't make nonstandard things. People just cloned them wrong."
-- Tim Foster
Description: PGP signature