Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

    Steve> But on the filesystem, the i686 directory is a symlink to
    Steve> the i586 directory, and i586/green_threads is empty.
    Steve> Perhaps this is a bug in dpkg?  (I suspect that if you
    Steve> remove the jdk1.1 package and reinstall it, it will fix the
    Steve> problem.)

Correct. Purging jdk1.1* and reinstalling does fix the problem.
However, I' currently building a new package building on a pure slink
machine (my primary machine isn't).  It should be in Incoming later today.

I've tested the {pre,post}* scripts in this package by upgrading from
the hamm versions of jdk1.1*.  I don't expect any problems for folks
caught in an intermediate package release (eg 1.1.6v4a).

--
Stephen
---