Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

> > Hmmm...  If things were installed by hand ("dpkg --install dpkglib...")
> > or if install were to fail between the two packages, then you could have
> > a problem where the install tool doesn't function, right?
>
> Right. But since libdpkg is still a part of the dpkg package we
> shouldn't need to worry at the moment.

Oh...  Somewhere I got the impression that they were two distinct packages.
If that's not the case, then I would say it isn't release-critical as an
upgrade problem is quite unlikely.

                                          Brian
                                  ( bcwhite@pobox.com )

       Only half the people in the world are above average intelligence.