Intent to package GoldED

I intend to package GoldED when my developer-application processes

From freshmeat appindex:
GoldED is a very nice console full-screen mail/newsreader for
Fidonet and Internet. It is one of the   best of it's kind for
Fidonet and quite usable for Internet. For Internet mail and news
you need a   program which handles SOUP packets, such as the
excellent SOUPER, which connects to the   SMTP/POP3/NNTP servers
and transfers the mail/news. This functionality is planned to be
built into   GoldED in the no-so-far future.

I work the same place as the upstream author and therefore have a
quick way to resolve any upstream bugs.

--
Andreas